Connect, Renew, and Explore On Beautiful Maui 7 Day Retreat with
Bhante Sujatha and Inward Bound, November 17th-24th 2019
November 17th-24th 2019 we came together for a wellness retreat rooted in loving kindness and gratitude. Hosted by Venerable Bhante Sujatha, founder and head monk of The Blue Lotus Temple, Anna Ottolino, ERYT200, Owner of Inward Bound and Founder and former owner of The Yoga Effect, and Jennifer Sullivan, local Maui specialist.
All enjoyed the beautiful accommodations at Lumeria Maui, a luxury educational retreat center and stunning oasis of tranquility that connects people with the sacred ‘aina and mystery of Maui. Lumeria is located on six magnificently landscaped ocean view acres, just outside the seaside village of Paia on Maui’s north shore. With a group of less than 20 participants, we experienced the sights of Maui in a small group setting. Many times the most casual conversations with Bhante were the most impactful. Bhante was provided one on one time throughout the week, and Anna shared her knowledge and love of yoga and healing. We experienced so much of what Maui has to offer with daily excursions; so our hiking shoes and mala beads allowed us to connect with our spirit and sense of adventure for an unforgettable week!
- Daily Yoga with Anna (Hatha, Vinyasa, Gentle, Restorative and Reiki Restorative)
- Daily meditations with Bhante
- Dharma Talks with Bhante
- The Road to Hana
- Sunset 10,000 feet above sea level at Haleakala Crater
- 3 Of Maui’s most beautiful hikes
- Spectacular waterfalls
- Several Beach excursions
- Free time in Paia (great food, shopping and a great hippie/surf vibe)
- Enjoy the beautiful grounds at Lumeria Maui with a pool, labyrinth, meditation garden, nightly campfires and more
- Enjoy 17 included meals, prepped daily with the finest local and organic ingredients(special diets can be accommodated)
- All transportation to and from the Airport as well as to all excursions provided.
(Air fare not included)
Double Occupancy: $3,800
Single Occupancy: $4,950
Due to limited space, rooms will be reserved on a first-come first-serve basis by making a 50% Deposit.
Please make checks payable to: Inward Bound, mail or drop off 58 S. Lake Street, Grayslake, Illinois 60030
For more information contact: Anna at (847)561-7443 or by email at email@example.com